Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Penang Architecture

Samples of Penang architecture, these are taken from all around town. Feel free to point out where these shots would have been taken. I never record where I take any shots. All described as taken from my memory banks.

Near Sunway Hotel Georgetown


Some medicine shop, somewhere in Georgetown


Rundown houses in desperate need of refurbishment and yet still has room for satellite television


More old shops


Clock tower


Chinese Chamber of Commerce next to Hong Leong Bank Light Street


Old courthouse pre-repair



Prayer materials shop. I know where it is but I do not remember the road name. Actually I think I never knew it in the first place so I have not forgotten it.


Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi


Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion


Old house near the above

No comments: